Security & Protecting Your Account
TNBANK is strongly committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of our
customer account information. TNBANK uses state-of-the-art technology in the ongoing development of its Online Banking service to ensure this security. We use several different methods to protect your account information:
- You can only access TNBANK's Online Banking with certain browsers that have a high security standard.
- Your account numbers are not displayed in full - only the last 3 digits can be viewed.
- You must have a valid Access ID and Password to logon.
- If no action is taken for 10 minutes, you will be automatically logged off TNBANK's Online Banking system.
- Not to give out your identifying information such as your PC Password to any other person. The Bank may rely on your Access ID to identify you when providing banking services to you.
- Never to leave your account information displayed in an area accessible by others.
- Never to leave your PC unattended while using TNBANK’s Online Banking system.
- To always exit after using TNBANK’s Online Banking system.
- To notify TNBANK at 865-483-9444 immediately if you suspect that your Access ID or Password has become known to any unauthorized person.